Thursday, July 31, 2008

An easy day!

Today I'm heading up to Frederick, MD for my mom's uncle's wedding which meant Paulo had to give me the evening off. This meant that when I woke up this morning it was so great knowing after I got my AM workout done, I'd be done for the day. Of course the only problem is that this workout was a 16 mile run. Not a hard workout but not an easy one, either. I mean, I can remember (not that long ago) when a 16 mile run was one of my hardest workouts of the week. It was done on a Saturday, when I had nothing else to do all day and could relax and recover. Now OTOH I'm thrilled that I just have to knock it out, go to work, and not have to worry about another workout in the evening.

While this short break is nice, tomorrow its back at it with the always dreaded 2x20!

No comments: