Thursday, July 24, 2008

BUGS

Yesterday was one of those days where it was realllllly hard to get out the door. I was struggling all day at work to stay awake and the storm which popped up just before I left the office was the perfect excuse to skip the afternoon workout. Unfortunately though the clouds disappeared, taking my excuse with them.

Once I finally got going I had a 1h ride + 35min tempo run + 10min cool down. Everything was going fine until about 20min into the run when I was attacked by a swarm of bugs. Technically though I guess I actually attacked them but who really knows. All I know is that I was running along the sidewalk and all of the sudden I was immersed in a sea of swarming insects. Here is what I looked like when I finally got home and this is after wiping a few off:

1 comment:

rr said...

That is the grossest post-run photo EVER. Ewwwww. Bet you didn't sit around for an hour reading blogs after that one. Not that I do that..