Sunday, March 23, 2008

So yesterday was a week out from the Cali 70.3 I was eagerly looking foward starting to taper. The workout(s)? Oh, just a nice little 4h 55min training day consisting of a 5000yd swim in the morning and a 3h ride + 40min run in the afternoon. Just a little something to stretch the legs out before the race next weekend... Oh, I guess that wasnt the start of tapering. Maybe that'll happen this week some time...

I finally got the new bike put together and took it out for the ride yesterday which was a lot of fun. Even though its basically the same frame as I had last year, there is always some worry that the setup is a little off. Luckily though it felt good and I'm excited to test it out next weekend. I'll post some pics of the race setup along with some good (and not-so-good) features.

No comments: