Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Had a pretty good hard ride today although that has yet to be determined as I havent got a chance to look at the power file. However I kept the power numbers up where I wanted them so I think they'll look pretty good.

Its so much easier to get the hard ride in when you can head outside rather than being stuck at home on the trainer. After all, one of the few fun aspects of biking is that you get to move fast and no matter how hard you are going on the trainer, you just dont get the sensation that you are really hauling ass like you do out on the road.

In movie news I just finished 300 which was really cool. I wasnt sure how the CGI integrated with real actors would work out but it was really cool. Some of the scenes were spectacular and the action sequences were really exciting.

No comments: