Thursday, March 27, 2008

So I've been slacking a bit on the blog but I was surprising busy the last few days. Although I (luckily) didnt have to work out too much, I had quite a bit of stuff I had to get tied up before the trip.

Anyway, I'm now out in sunny Carlsbad, CA at the Mathios household. These kind folks were kind enough to give me a place to stay for which I am very thankful. We even had an awesome dinner tonight with steak, shrimp, mushrooms, peppers, and asparagus all prepared on the grill in addition to a salad.

Well, thats it for now as its time for bed. Tomorrow will include the circus that the expo for a 70.3 so it should be entertaining if nothing else. I am however looking forward to seeing some friends from Cville who are doing the race as well as Coach Paulo!

No comments: