Thursday, April 3, 2008

TIMEX Multisport Team camp pictures

Now that the race report is done, I figured its time for some pictures from TIMEX camp!

On Saturday night, Triathlete Magazine hosted a party for the TIMEX and Zoot teams. I got to meet Samantha McGlone!



The next photo is of my table at the team dinner on Sunday evening. From left to right: Kyle Marcotte, Marcel Vifian, Ritchie Cunningham, Luis Alvarez, Adrianna from Timex, me, Mark from Trek, and THE Sergio. Kyle, Sergio, and I were picking Mark's brain all night and he was kind enough to humor us with some firsthand knowledge from the wind tunnel ;)


Next up, here is a shot of me on the run during the race (yes, this is out of order...):


Here Sergio and I are taking a break during a nice relaxing ride down the coast on Monday:




Everyone enjoying breakfast, getting ready for the photo shoot on Monday:



Dinner on Monday night:



Sitting around the fire on the deck of our hotel Monday night after dinner:







Fellow electrochemists sharing a drink:


All in all the trip was a lot of fun. It was a nice break from the grind and great to catch up with old teammates and meet some new ones. Hopefully I'll get to see plenty of them out at the races this year! Also, if you happen to see the trademark orange at a race, make sure to introduce yourself and mention me... everyone is super friendly.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

That last photo is so romantic.

Andrew said...

Isnt it though?