Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey Paulo,
I was going to email you but firgured it would just be easier to post a blog entry. The swim workout yesterday morning was a little slow. I felt OK in the water, but just didnt have the pop on the fast stuff. The couple of days previous were pretty hard though so that may've been part of the reason.

OTOH, the bike workout last night went pretty well. The legs felt good and I didnt have any trouble getting my HR up in Zn4 during the 4x10min intervals. The run afterwards was nothing to write home about but that is to be expected. Anyway, I hope this incredibly direct and quantitative feedback was helpful, especially because I know you'll take it into account when planning the upcoming weeks.

Talk to you later!

5 comments:

khai said...

For this post I am quite certain that you deserve muffins with ice cream.

Andrew said...

Sounds good to me...

Just trying to keep the communications lines open ;)

Matt Calarco said...

I'm still pondering the irony of a coach using his blog to communicate his complaint to his athletes about his athletes using their blogs to communicate their feedback to him. ;-)

It's a lot for a simple-minded, flat-footed philosopher to wrap his head around.

Paulo Sousa said...

This was actually a philosophical preemptive strike on the posse, since fortunately I don't have anyone doing it :-)

Andrew said...

See how effective that was?