Thursday, April 17, 2008

Its amazing how little time I end up having on these taper weeks! This evening I'm heading down to Tuscaloosa for the USAT Collegiate National Championship on Saturday so this week has been a bit light in terms of training. Of course when I looked at the schedule at the beginning of the week I thought of all the extra time I'd have. Well that sounds good until I realize I'm leaving Thursday which means I'll have to pack Wednesday and make sure everything is ready with the bike before that... and there goes the week.

It should be a fun weekend down there. It'll be nice to catch up with my friends from UVA and the few people I know from my time at UF. Also, the Olympic Trials will on Saturday after our race so watching that should be a lot of fun, even though there will only be 10 people in the race. Because of that, I'm looking for Big Andy to take off from the gun and try to go at it solo but we'll see what happens.

I'm also super excited about dinner tonight because there is a Chipotle in Tuscaloosa! It will be gloriously delicious. I cant wait.

4 comments:

K80 said...

cherish chipotle.... can i live vicariously through you?

hope you have a grrrreat weekend!

Andrew said...

Of course :)

I'll even take some pics for you!

Matt Calarco said...

Load up on the good eats, dude--and have a great race!

Lindsey Jerdonek said...

Fueling the body appropriately is way important. Keep up the good work!

Have fun tomorrow and kick some college kid butt, old man.