Friday, April 4, 2008

Had a surprisingly good run this evening. Even though it was only 6 days after a 70.3, Paulo decided it was soon to get back into some Zn4 running action. Needless to say I wasn't exactly looking foward to the workout. However, it actually ended up going pretty well. I was hurting a little more than usual but the times were good, so I definitely can't complain. In fact I think this is a really good sign for later in the summer when I'll have 70.3s spaced closely together... that I'll be able to recover quickly for one and be ready for another in a (relatively) short amount of time. This is of course the BIG difference between IMs and 70.3s (unless of course you are a crazy person like Joe Bonness).

Changing subjects.... "For many college students, a new relationship isn't real until it's on Facebook." Stories like this one on CNN totally crack me up as they sound like something from The Onion. If you are on facebook (who isnt?) you should check out the article... its good for a chuckle.

1 comment:

WC Athlete said...

dude, i just joined facebook a few days ago,i guess it was a mistake...LOL