Sunday, March 8, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Huntsville, AL- The Wide World of Andrew has come to a verbal agreement to acquire a 2100 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 2 bath house on 0.7 acres in SE Huntsville for use as a living space as well as for the headquarters of the Huntsville High Performance Training Center. While the sale has not yet been finalized, both sides have come to terms they consider acceptable. 10% of the agreed upon price will be paid up front while the other 90% will be financed over 30 years at fixed 4.75% interest rate. Features of the home include recently refinished hardwood floors, a remodeled kitchen with a double oven, a huge yard, a great location just off the Rocket City Marathon course, and close proximity to the Brahan Springs Natatorium, the official pool of the HHPTC.