Friday, March 27, 2009

Back at it...

Well, almost. I had the intention of getting back into training yesterday morning but I awoke to the sound of thunder and a blinking clock. The rain outside was disconcerting but the real problem was the lightning and thunder... enough to warrant a pool closure. So after three days off I figured another half day wouldnt hurt and went on into work.

The advantage of this was that I got into the office super early (before 6!) which meant I also got to leave super early. By the time I was ready to take off, the sky had cleared and it turned into an awesome day for a swim in the Nat and a bike ride on the Arsenal. Maybe it was just the endorphins from the sun hitting my skin but I felt great on the bike. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come!

No comments: