Friday, January 11, 2008

Watched Transformers last night while pedaling away on my little bicycle inside my apartment. While I have to admit I was a bit skeptical, it actually ended up being a pretty cool flick. If you havent seen it, I'd describe it as a mix between Independence Day and X-Men. I loved the cartoon on Saturday mornings when I was growing up and the movie did not disappoint. Even though the plot was incredibly reminiscent of Independence Day, the movie is still definitely worth seeing due to the awesome action sequences which were top notch.

In slightly more triathlon related news, Paulo has put up an interesting article regarding interactions between training sessions. This is something I think about quite a bit. For instance, if you swim hard in the morning, does that affect the adaptations you will make after the easy run you have in the evening? Or how about time between training sessions? Is it good or bad to schedule training sessions back to back and if not, how much time is needed in between to recover from the first? I could of course drive myself crazy worrying about these kinds of things, but luckily I have a coach to do that for me. ;)

No comments: