Sunday, January 20, 2008

Saw a bumper sticker this morning while I was out freezing my ass off on a run which reminded me that regardless of the weather, this is still the south. It read, "If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat."

Well I was lucky enough to get out on the bike yesterday but I just dont think its going to happen today. The projected high is now only 33 and I just dont have 33F cycling apparel. Looks like I'll end up watching football, either the live version or "We Are Marshall." Fortunately, Paulo has given me a reprieve and allowed me to only ride 3/4 of the prescribed time. And people say he is a hard ass...

1 comment:

Paulo Sousa said...

That is not true. I said you could ride just 3 quarters of the Patriots game. I was kind of hoping for a lot of time-outs ;-)