Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jan7-13

S: 26800
B: 6h 55min
R: 6h 13min

Total: 19h 50min

The week started with the fitness tests which I missed out on last week. With those out of the way, its time to start some more race prep type training. My first race of the year will be the Cali 70.3 which is earlier than usual for me, so we'll see how that goes. The only thing I'm really worried about is temperature... hopefully it wont be too cold since lets face it, having to get on a bike when it is 55F and you are all wet just isnt fun.

2 comments:

TriCoachTre' said...

Real simple. Just eat a half pound of pork sausage every morning 'til the race. That way, you'll have some good fat on you to insulate you against the cold.

Andrew said...

Good call. Not only will the extra insulation keep me warm, it will help with bouyancy!