Monday, December 21, 2009

Dec14-20

S: 22,900 yds
B: 4h 35min
R: 4h 55min

Total: 15h 32min

I was trying to figure out why I've been much less tired during the last couple of weeks than usual. Then I realized it probably has something to do with the difference of training 14-15h a week to training 21-24h a week.

In other news, I ran the Rudolph Run 5k Saturday in downtown. The turnout was great and even though it rained the night before and was overcast during the race, the rain seemed to hold for the few hours around the event which made for a nice morning. I ran 16:30 including a short stop after my shoe came untied about half a mile into the race. It was a fun morning and I was pleased with how I felt.

That evening was the Fleet Feet Christmas Party. The "redneck" theme made for some pretty hilarious costumes and copious amounts of cheap beer. There was also karaoke, so yeah... that happened...

No comments: