Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back in flow.....

After returning from St. Pete, I'm back in the swing of things and starting to focus on Florida 70.3.

Tuesday night saw a return to the World Championships at Williams Elementary. This is our "road course" as aside from a couple of small hills it is basically flat. Luckily the weather was awesome, leading to a huge turnout and a nice, fast pace. The hilly route we've done the last couple of times is nice and all but there is just nothing like cruising along at superhuman speeds with 30+ others. Coming off the race on Sunday, I was definitely sore at the end of the ride.

Then last night after a short ride I actually had a decent run... 50 whole minutes without any knee pain. It was actually a really nice evening for a run and even though I certainly wasnt breaking any records, I was just glad to be out running pain free. To top it all off, I had some incredibly kick-ass made from scratch lasagna waiting for me at home!

1 comment:

Paulo Sousa said...

Let me tell you something... you got yourself a girlfriend...