Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quick hits from St. Pete

-The weather here is awesome. Its warm but not miserably hot and deliciously humid. Should be a picturesque day for racing tomorrow

-I really wish I could run tomorrow.

-The water in the bay was a bit choppy this morning but the temperature was fine. I think they had reported ~76 or so? All I can say is that I'm glad I dont have to face the option of wearing a wetsuit. While the cut-off for amateurs is 78, it is 68 for the pros, so we definitely wont be in the rubbers... which is a great thing. I was very comfortable this morning swimming in just my drag suit so it would have been an oven in the wetsuit. Sucks for the fast amateur swimmers...

-Did I mention I wish I was running tomorrow??

-Chipotle last night was as awesome as ever.

No comments: