Monday, April 20, 2009

Apr13-19

S: 26,200 yds
B: 9h 24min
R: 1h 18min
AR: 2h 30min

Total: 20h 6min

Finally getting back into the swing of things. After having some kind of debilitating virus and then traveling out to California for camp, I finally had a "normal" week last week. Tuesday was a hard, hilly World Championships and then Thursday I had a really solid 2x20 which bodes well for the upcoming race season.

As for the knee, I'm taking it slowly but am hoping for a full recovery in a couple of weeks. I did test it out on Sunday with a short run and didnt have any pain so the plan is to slowly build back up. I'm allowed to run as long as I dont have any pain which means there are lots of laps around the park next to the pool in my future. That way I can jet over to the pool to finish up any runs if I do start feeling something.

In other news, the move is slowly happening. It is taking longer than I had hoped to get moved out of the old apt but moving always takes longer than expected. Hopefully though I'll be finished moving by the time I take off for St. Anthony's on Friday. While moving has meant a bit of extra stress over the last couple of weeks, it will well worth it once the HHPTC is fully operational.

No comments: