Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Well it is officially taper time for Clearwater. Yesterday I had a nice 2:45h ride + transition run which went well. With the race being on Saturday, I got that last longish tune up out of the way yesterday so I just had a swim and easy bike today. It was great to not have to do the usual long ride today and I enjoyed the extra relaxation time. This included watching coverage of IMAZ and the New York City Marathon on TV which were on at the same time. Its not often you see an IM and marathon on TV at the same time... pretty cool! While the IM did have an unusually close finish, I have to admit the marathon was still more exciting to watch. Of course part of that couldve been due to the TV coverage (NBC vs Versus) but who knows...

Only a few days of work this week and then its off to Clearwater!

No comments: