Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THE Sergio is THE man

Being the off season, it is the perfect time to go out and play with the roadies and in order to do that more effectively, I've made a couple of upgrades to the road bike. The most important and exciting was a new saddle courtesy of The Sergio. In case you can't tell from the pic, Sergio hooked me up with a white Fizik Arione which has made the last couple of rides quite enjoyable. (Of course now that I take a step back and look at the bike, I think I'm going to need to get some white bar tape as well to finish off the job...)

Other updgrades include a new chain and a set of Dinotte lights. The roadies here do a weeknight ride which, considering the sun is setting around 4:40, requires lights this time of year. While the lights help with the darkness, they do nothing to counteract the cold and for that reason I've resisted in partaking in the madness as of yet. However as long as it is reasonably warm riding outside will still beat the heck out of the dreaded trainer so at least I'll have that option.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

MarkyV said...

impressive steer tube

where's the ptap?

;)

Andrew said...

On the USB cradle. If you look closely enough, you can see the black cover on the hub...

TriCoachTre' said...

Happy ThanksG!! I've course, I'm working :(