Monday, June 8, 2009

Jun1-7

S: 22,800 yds
B: 6h 50min
R: 6h 11min

Total: 19h 1min

After a pretty solid ~10 day training block, I had a nice light training weekend in Boulder courtesy of fellow Posse member and all around BAMF Will Ronco who got married on Saturday. Thanks, Will, and congratulations! (Of course, he likely wont see this seeing how he is currently out on a sailboat somewhere with Stephanie, his newly minted bride!) Up until then though training had been really solid and I seem to be having glimmers of hope with regards to my run. I'm finally feeling comfortable out on most training runs but am still lacking the top end speed.

This week should be pretty light with Kansas 70.3 next Sunday so I'll just finish with some pictures from the weekend...

Chipotle!


"Will's triathlon friends"


The newlyweds


Paulo cant get enough of the cake

No comments: