Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb21-27

S: 26,100 yds
B: 10h 13min
R: 6h 14min

Total: 23h 19min

Big-ish volume week this week, courtesy of President's Day last Monday. Of course there was plenty of intensity as well and as a result I was doing everything I could to get enough sleep and make it to the next workout. I was making it through OK until a mile to go on run #2 on Sunday when I totally bit the dust. Wiped out. Took a dive. Needless to say it was pretty embarrassing but thankfully there were no witnesses.  But even if someone had seen it, I'm sure she wouldve been impressed with my incredibly graceful roll which prevented any serious damage.  So after a quick body assessment, I realized everything was functioning properly and, other than a couple of dirty limbs, I was no worse for the wear.  Seeing how this once again demonstrates my severe lack of coordination, it was just another affirmation that I picked the right sport.

No comments: