Monday, September 20, 2010

Sep13-19

S: 22,200 yds
B: 6h 14min
R: 5h 14min

Total: 17h 19min

Well the highlight of the week was undoubtedly the new PR for 4min power. I'm sure this was due to some unknown abnormality, but I'll take it!

And now... ITS RACE WEEK. After a few weeks of training, I'm excited to get back at it in Augusta this weekend for the 70.3.

Finally, for the Atlanta playas, you have not one but two opportunities to listen to listen to me ramble, if you are so inclined. Thursday evening I'll be at Fleet Feet Decatur at 6:30 and then Friday evening, also at 6:30, I'll be at Big Peach Running Co. in Buckhead. Timex has provided some free gear for both events so make sure and come on out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your 70.3, Andrew!!!!

Tony White said...

what kind of power did you put out for 4 min?

Andrew said...

319W