Monday, April 26, 2010

Apr19-25

S: 27,200 yds
B: 10h 9min
R: 4h 43min

Total: 22h 1min

Things are looking up. The leg is feeling better and the bike position is almost where it needs to be. I'm still going to physical therapy but hopefully it will just be a precautionary measure from here on out.

As for the bike, it would be nice to take a whole day to try various options in order to find the best fit but unfortunately I just dont have that kind of time. That and I'm kind of limited to the updates I can make (ie I can change out stems but not aerobar extensions) so any "big" changes have to be made at the shop which introduces even more time into the process. If all goes well, though, I should have everything finalized by the weekend, just in time for a couple of long rides.

No comments: