Friday, December 28, 2007

Currently hanging out in the LA airport, killing lots of time before I get to take the redeye back to Orlando. This is the problem with flying from the west coast to the east coast... if you cant catch the 3:30 or so flight, you have to wait until 10:30. Apparently the airports dont want planes landing at 2 or 3 AM. So of course we got done with the plating right around 3:30, making it impossible for me to make the early flight but leaving wayyyyy too much time before the later flight.

Result: me overpaying for internet in the airport so that I can update the blog...

In other news tomorrow, after landing at 6:15AM, I have a date some very fast HS swimmers at the outdoor 50m pool at Lake Highland at 8AM for 2h. Needless to say, it might be a bloodbath.

No comments: