Monday, March 14, 2011

Mar7-13

S: 29,300 yds
B: 7h 45min
R: 4h 1min => ALL IN THE POOL

Total: 19h 29min

Yep; it is a pretty sad state of affairs, indeed. As you can see, all of the "running" this week was done in the pool, back and forth and back and forth. Thankfully Timex gave everyone on the team an iPod shuffle, so Green Day and Sum 41 have helped to partially alleviate the boredom. On a brighter note, my leg is feeling better and ankle has improved flexibility, so hopefully the return to running is on the horizon.

In other news, Saturday morning I "raced" the Cave Spring Time Trial out in Owens Cross Roads. I use the parentheses because it was a pretty pathetic performance on my part. It was pretty frustrating to lay an egg after hitting the trainer so hard for the last couple of months, so I'm just chalking it up to the cold weather on race morning.  In the meantime, I'll use it as motivation to work a little harder in the next month in my preparation for 70.3 New Orleans.    

No comments: