Monday, February 1, 2010

Jan25-31

S: 27,600
B: 6h 30min
R: 6h 10min

Total: 19h 56min

I had a bit of a scare with a slight but acute pain on the side of me at the end my run Monday but after a couple of days of hitting the IT hard with my TP Massage Quad Baller (foam roller on steroids), the pain has thankfully subsided. If it was anywhere else I wouldnt have thought much of it but after spending the first few months of last year not running due to a similar issue, I wanted to make sure not to push things.

Other than that, the highlight of the week had to Sunday morning's run on the mountain during which David, Chris and I saw the goats! This is pretty exciting due to the rarity of the occurrence. That event almost made up for having to spend close to 2h on the trainer on Saturday due to the crappy weather... except not really at all.

No comments: