Monday, February 27, 2012

Feb20-26

S: 18,800 yds
B: 6h 4min
R: 5h 24min

Total: 16h 48min

Back at it! The week before last was interrupted a bit by my trip up to New York/New Jersey for the annual Timex Multisport Team "Training Camp" aka yearly team kick-off and hangout. It really is a highlight of my year, and each time reminds me how privileged I am to be associated with such an awesome group of people. On that note, I'll have more to come, but for now you can check out the Timex Blog where it was well documented. See Shannon's take, Bo's take, QR presentation from Kyle, and Erin's take #1, and #2. Highlights include new sponsors Quintana Roo bikes and Champion Systems clothing, both of which I'm really excited about. Suffice it to say, workouts were a bit interrupted, but thats just part of the job.

Last week, though, was back to the grind and by Sunday I was toast. Thursday evening I had a really solid VO2 workout on the track, something I hadnt done since probably my junior year of college. After the recent economy phase, though, it really didn't feel all that bad until the last couple of repeats. The next morning, on the other hand, was a different story. I guess thats what happens you get old...

For this week; more of the same. Happy Monday!

No comments: