Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan24-30

S: 31,700 yds
B: 8h 45min
R: 5h 27min

Total: 22h 33min

This past week was a bit of a drag. My hamstrings were really, really tight on Monday, so much so that I had trouble doing any sort of running at all Monday evening. I finally started to return to a form of normalcy by the end of the week, but that was only after struggling through a slow threshold workout on Wednesday and skipping fast running on Friday altogether. The strange (and frustrating) thing is I have no idea what the cause was. It seems to have subsided, though, so hopefully I can get in a couple of decent workouts this week before Mercedes comes at the end of next.

On the bright side, we had a really nice (read: warm) weekend which made for an enjoyable but hard (5 climbs) long ride on Saturday.

No comments: