Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jan3-9

S: 28,700 yds
B: 6h 49min
R: 6h

Total: 20h 22min

Another easyish week in the books. Well, except for Saturday when I, for some reason, thought it would be a good idea to go on a 4h ride with my cycling friends. Now there are plenty of cyclists who go on "base" rides in the winter and they largely useless, as they are way to easy to illicit any significant physiological adaptations. However, when the cyclists in question are few (3) and all have powermeters, there is no screwing around. This is great, until its your turn to pull into a headwind after 3h in the saddle.

Anyway, although I'm sure my feet, which lost feeling, beg to differ, it was nice to get outside for a few hours over the weekend as I've been stuck inside due to Snowmaggedon 2011. Sunday night the heavens opened up and I now have ~6" of snow in my yard and cant really get anywhere. I thought this was the South??

No comments: