Monday, November 1, 2010

Oct25-31

S: 26,500 yds
B: 11h 8min
R: 3h 30min

Total: 21h 36min

October is in the books! And not a moment too soon. Not that I have anything particularly against the month itself, but it just happened to include the final push towards Clearwater, which involved some thoroughly entertaining high intensity/high mileage weeks. Therefore I'm more than happy to welcome November which happens to coincide with the start of the taper.

After a very solid month of training, the final week was a bit of a mixed bag. On one hand I had an awesome ride + run on Saturday with a very strong last 1.5h and controlled run at race pace off the bike. On the other hand, my achilles has been giving me some issues and forced me to skip the track workout last week. Also not fun was spending Wednesday night in the Atlanta airport.

1 comment:

Accelerate3 said...

No fun. Delta deposited me there for a night recently as well. At least they gave me $12 worth of free beer.