Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov22-28

S: 12,600 yds
B: 3h 50min
R: 2h 49min

Total: 9h 58min

I did work out a bit last week, although it certainly didnt classify as training. I swam some, mainly to test out some developmental equipment, I biked some because it was really nice outside, and I ran a few days in the morning to get over hangovers. So needless to say, it was nice to workout if I wanted to (or not) and not worry about power, pace, etc. I do believe the modest activity and largely liquid diet has helped me stave off the dreaded winter weight gain.

Of course more importantly last weekend was Thanksgiving, and if you dont enjoy that holiday, well, you're probably not American. (Incidentally, since we have readers from all over the world, I mean that literally and figuratively.) The one benefit of the lateness of Clearwater is that the Thanksgiving weekend conveniently falls smack dab in the middle of the offseason. So last weekend rather than worrying about working out, I played some golf, watched football on TV, watched football in person, ate a lot of food, drank some (ie a lot) of beer, hung out with some old friends, and enjoyed some family time. So basically all the things "normal" people do!

Hope everyone had a great a Thanksgiving!

No comments: