Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May23-29

S: 30,200 yds
B: 9h 35min
R: 5h 24min

Total: 23h 24min

OK, so I'm a little late on the update, but things have been a bit busy around here. Last week was rough, as I managed to fall asleep upon arriving home from work on not one but two occasions.  This is especially tricky on biking days because as soon as I wake up I have to rush around to get out the door to get the workout done before the sun sets.  Then on Friday my hamstring/piriformis acted up enough to necessitate a shortening of the tempo run.  Thankfully though after some serious Trigger Point rolling that evening, it didnt impede any other workouts the rest of the weekend.

This week will be starting and ending with travel, but at least the latter will involve a traversing of AL-GA-TN in the brand new Ford Edge.  Saturday I'll be racing Coliseum's Rock 'N Roll Man half iron and then Sunday I'll be helping out at the Nashville Kid's Triathlon.  Should be a fun weekend!

No comments: