Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec6-12

S: 20,000 yds
B: 5h 42min
R: 5h 1min

Total: 15h 59min

And week numero uno is in the bag. It was pretty low key, as I'm just getting back into the routine. Over the weekend I traveled down to Gainesville for a wedding which was awesome not only because I got to see old friends, but also because I got to ride outside in warmish weather. Even Sunday morning, when I went for a run in the rain, the weather was much more enjoyable than it has been here without precipitation. 53F with a light rain is so much better than 28F and sunny... I had almost forgotten how awesome Gainesville (and Florida, in general) is for winter training.

1 comment:

Triathlete23 said...

You have to try the brand new application for the iPhone to keep track of your training and races. Definitely the best one I have seen.

It's called 220 TriLog.

iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/220-trilog/id405993632?mt=8&uo=4