Monday, January 3, 2011

Dec27-Jan2

S: 27,300 yds
B: 9h 11min
R: 6h 7min

Total: 22h 29min

Happy New Year! Pretty crazy, eh?

The holiday weekend meant I was able to spend a little extra time on the bike, so I took advantage of the nice weather on Friday and got out for a few hours with Timo. Saturday and Sunday, however, were not so nice, and I was reminded how much bicycling in the winter can, and often does, royally suck. The ride in the partial rain on Saturday wasnt too bad, as it was still up in the low 50s. The on Sunday, OTOH, was awful as my shoes were still wet, the temps were in the mid-30s, and the wind was unbearably strong. Upon finally arriving home, I was thankful all of my toes were still working.

And now, on to 2011. Time to figure out which races to do and try to get an idea of what the year will look like.

No comments: